Sunday, November 2, 2008

Father/Daughter Dance




Aaron and Ally had a date last night at the Father/Daughter Dance at the high school. Rumor has it they danced, played limbo & learned the "Cupid Shuffle" (whatever that might be) They were definately tired when they got home, but had lots of fun. Hopefully this will be the first of many dates with her DADDY :)

2 comments:

Rachel Smith said...

Angie,
This is way too cool!!! I love that people can see just how cute and adorable your kidos are!! Pretty soon that will be my facebook...full of baby pics!!! Hope to see you guys soon!!! Love ya girly!!1

Rachel said...

The picture is so sweet! I can't believe how big your little girl is! I think the last time I saw her she was so little and your cutie guy was just born! Oh my- has it really been that long? It looks like things are going well!!