We had such a great surprise from our
FAVORITE friend Kelly who came to town
to visit for the week and drove all the way
over to see us for the afternoon. It was a nice relaxing
(I hope not boring for Kelly) afternoon.
She even brought a special visitor, Caden is still asking when
Parker can come back so he can feed him pepperoni's.
we will have this conversation every time we have pizza for
the next few months!
We traveled to Pratt for the holiday. Unfortunately we only got to spend 24hrs there - thanks to the lovely life of the railroad! We had a good time and it was great to see all the grandparents, aunts, uncles & cousins. Aaron and his brothers even hung Christmas lights for his parents & grandparents!


1 comment:
So glad u made a post! I was worrying about cha! I do think u have a little ballerina on your hands!
Happy Holidays!
Aunt C
Post a Comment